KCPL to host teen ‘escape room’-themed events
As part of the 2017 Summer Library Club, Kanawha County Public Library is offering a unique, interactive event for teenagers.
“Escape the Library” allows participants to use their wit, creativity and determination to get away from a horde of hungry zombies who are after the last pizza. Teens must solve the clues and find a way out of the library with the pizza in 60 minutes or fewer.
“Escape the Library” is based on the popular escape room-style events that have been sweeping the nation. This event is free and open to patrons 12 to 18 years old. Registration is required and can be found at www.kanawhalibrary.org.
Locations, dates and times include:
• Elk Valley Express Library, Thursday, June 22, 6 p.m.
• Charleston Main Library, Thursday, June 29, 6 p.m.
• St. Albans Branch Library, Monday, July 10, 6 p.m.
• Sissonville Branch Library, Thursday, July 20, 6 p.m.
• Dunbar Branch Library, Tuesday, July 25, 6 p.m.
For other Kanawha County Public Library events, visit www.kanawhalibrary.org.